Old March 7th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Daedalus

Default Jay Honeck, racist scum.

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:56:25 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:ikVzj.10975$TT4.6806
@attbi_s22:

You still don't get it. Cultural stereotypes are little jokes we tell
about each other to have some fun. They're not real, we're just pulling
each other's legs. And it's the job of the one who tells them to invent
them. So for example it would be your job to invent an anti-German one.
But you didn't, you just repeated the same old same old one. Lame.
Meanwhile it's our job to come up with anti-American ones, which is
what I did. It's your job not to get uppity about it, especially not as
you do it to everyone else, but to lay back and enjoy it.

Exactly! At last, someone who "gets" it!

Bwawhawhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhah hwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwha
hwhahwhahhwha!

You're a racist piece of ****, Jay.

I hate racists.

Jade