Old March 22nd 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default In Memoriam: Arthur C. Clarke

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 07:05:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Neither of them wrote about aviation, did they? Sci-fi was always
space.

There was that cool scene in 2001 on the Pan Am spaceplane flight where
the food went weightless, does that count?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,