Old March 25th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Maynard

Default A.N.N. BUSTED! Just Bought A Plane? STAY OUT OF FLORIDA !

On 2008-03-25, Jim Logajan wrote:
Zoom Campbell may well be a kook. Phil Boyer is not.

But Phil Boyer can be mistaken or otherwise taken in by deliberately
deceptive reporting. Have you seen any mention of this alleged issue on,
say, AvWeb or EAA's web sites?

No. That doesn't mean it's not an issue. I'll believe it's not an issue when
AOPA says it's not an issue. As I've said before, AOPA is not in the habit
of crying wolf.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)