Old March 26th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Mar 26, 3:17*am, WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:29:56 -0400, Margy Natalie wrote:
There are $10M homse on Captiva. The price of the home means nothing in
terms of what I said, MOF, the higher the price of the home, including
airstrip, further limits the resale market. These are not speculations,
they are mathematical and historical facts.

Duh, every "specialty" neighborhood poses a difficult time for resale.

Not so.

I for one would NEVER buy a house in a golf community, but I'm building
in an aviation community. *There are more golfers than pilots (sad, but
true) so the market isn't as limited, but pilots are more fun :-}!

Depends on whether the Mile High Club or the On Green Association is
your preference.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,

Now who would want to live in one of those golf communities? Everyone
knows that it is very dangerous to live on a golf-coarse. One of
those errant hooks can come into your backyard, hit you on the head
and kill you.