Old March 31st 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

I guess it's here -- a whole generation of pilots following magenta
lines who will now be looking to fly through green and avoid the red
and yellow.

We should call them Crayola-viators.

That's funny. I just flew my family transcontinentally 2500 miles in a
single-piston-engine spam-can, all VFR, over a six day period, during the
most weather-variable time of year, using the best technology available --
and you're saying that using this technology makes me a "crayola-viator"?

You're not a curmudgeon -- you're a Luddite.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA