Old April 22nd 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Nomen Nescio writes:

They exist because some people, like you, are incapable of making
rational judgements and need to be given a set of parameters that
they are told they should NEVER exceed.

They exist because some people, like me, do not believe that they are
omniscient and more competent than the rest of the industry, and
therefore use documented limits to ensure safety.

That's also the reason for at least half the laws in the US.
Standards are set for the bottom of the curve....not the top.

An attitude like this is an accident waiting to happen.

Not for you, since you will never fly. Ever.

Bertie