Old April 23rd 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bob Fry

Default Owning in retirement

"N" == Newps writes:

N Robert M. Gary wrote:
*Your not paying state income tax*???? Christ, I just paid the
state of California over $30,000 in income tax.

N How can you not know this? There are a handful of states that
N do not have state income tax. WA, WY, TX, SD, FL, AL and NV.
N NH and TN only tax dividend income. California has some nice
N scenery but people that actually live there have lost their
N ever lovin' minds.

The fox and the grapes (sour grapes)

A hungry fox passed below a fine bunch of grapes hanging high from a
vine. After trying in vain to jump and reach them he gave up, saying
to himself as he walked off, "the grapes looked ripe, but I see now
they are quite sour."
--
Democracy used to be a good thing, but now it has gotten into the
wrong hands.