Old April 28th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default LX4000 GPS Connections

On Apr 27, 6:46*pm, wrote:
My LX000 has no internal GPS. There are models with GPS and some
without internal GPS.

Mine is fed GPS NMEA from an LX20.

Thanks for the responses, Today we learned that this is a Non-GPS
model and it is wired correctly with the GPS Signal being fed into the
BNC connect. Our problem turned out the be the old Garmin GPS that we
were using with it. We connected a new GPS and it seems to work fine.
We also have a an LX21 that came with the glider it had never been
used but I confirmed it is working today and we will wire it into the
LX4000 to provide the GPS Signal.

Brian