Old April 30th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Default See SPOT run...

Hey guys using SPOT,
please answer a question for me.....
when I viewed the SPOT website, it said that you had to push a button
to mark your spot....is there some automatic timer? I can't imagine
that it would be very safe to push the track button every few minutes/
seconds whatever....when I viewed the track of Gordon's flight...I
noticed that it only 5 track points on the XC flight.

What did Dave Leonard do? Hit the button when he started home, or is
there some setting that will track every so often?
Just curious!
Thanks
Micki