Old May 2nd 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default glider simulators

I'm an IT professional by day, so I'm _almost_ as obsessed about
technological things as I am about flying. :-)

I've also been playing with various consumer-level flight simulators
since I was 8 years old (22 years of experience).

I tried just about every soaring simulator out there over the last 2 -
3 years, and Condor is far and away the best!

Take care,

--Noel
P.S. I have found that the few people that don't like Condor never
took the time to properly configure their joystick or the graphics -
so the program never ran well, or the planes were too hard to control.