Old May 7th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

I may get to show up this year but it may be with a camera crew (I got
something in the cooker about ferrying/exporting aircraft) as for beer well
I think I can do that the you know the Soviet State of Washington on the
left coast has some seriously good micro brews.. lets see how may six packs
I can pack in a Cessna 400..... bawhahaha!!!! New owner wants to ride along
from osh.... to the UAE.