Old May 9th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

BradGuth wrote in
:

On May 8, 10:15 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
BradGuth wrote
innews:577f662a-f5b7-4046-a543-fcf785588a90

@k10g2000prm.googlegroups.c
om:

On May 8, 5:34 am, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

ctanews.com...

BradGuth wrote:
You are James Follet, AICMF

Stop replying to Brad Guth's posts. At the very least, please
learn how to trim the quote of his post, especially if your reply
is only one line!

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Terrific, in that "ah" and others of his/her silly kind are simply
another infowar cop or private minion doing his/her brown-nosed job
of protecting their collective status quo, rather than contributing
constructively as to the topic at hand. Just think if the likes of
Einstein were not Jewish, where would we be, would there have even
been a WWII or much less a mutually perpetrated cold-war?

It seems there's no end to the incest mutated pile or heap of
disinformation and DARPA mindset folks here in Usenet. It's as
though Google/NONA have accommodated their very own army of such
clowns, spooks and moles from their rusemaster dark side.

99.9% of Usenet seems to be sold on having allowed our government
and of its faith-based puppeteers to essentially pillage, plunder
and rape humanity, and to otherwise traumatize our frail
environment for all it's worth.

Rubbish, i haven't been sold on this, i'm only leasing.

Bertie

Then by all means you had to sign that lethally binding nondisclosure
lease agreement, or else. (the all-inclusive "till death do us part"
was incorporated within the nearly solid block of gray fine print on
the back side of your lease agreement)
. - Brad Guth

Well, of course i did. There was a free toaster oven going!

Bertie