Old May 10th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Helen Waite

Default r.a.ifr barely alive

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Scott Moore writes:

Everytime I ask a question on this group I get an amazingly nasty
response, and often, the new favorite insult is to accuse people of
being flight simulator pilots (vs. real).

This helps the person doing the insulting hide the fact that he
doesn't know anything about IFR flight. There are lots of low-time
pilots without instrument ratings on these groups, and many of them
are insecure and aggressive.

When I fly, I run into people who are nicer than average (I just got
invited to a nice tour of a facility where they were rebuilding
ex-military jets the other weekend).

What goes on here, I have no clue for.

Two different populations.

You're not a pilot. All you do is regurgiate stuff you've read without any
understanding of how it applies in the real world. You've never flown a
real aircraft IFR and have no idea what it is like. You just fantasize.