Old May 14th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

More_Flaps wrote in
:

On May 14, 7:03*pm, HARRY POTTER wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mmm, yes and no, while attention is always nice, it's not central
to what I do or why I do it. I kinda thought that would be a bit
more obvious.

Then why DO you do it? How exactly do you get satisfaction out of
making 1

00
pointless oneliners every day to many people who don't even reply
back? I have not seen MX, Jay Honeck, or many others reply to a
single one of your "trolls" (or whatever you prefer to call them),
yet you still persist

.
Can't you just think of these witty things to say, but instead of
posting them, keep them to yourself? Will you at least agree than by
posting all the time, you're genuinely decreasing the quality of this
group as a whole

?
Is that what motivates you? Knowing you're making it hard for others
to enjoy this group? Or is it because you think by "ribbing" the
undesirable people, you active as a voice that speaks on the behalf
of the rest of the

group? I'm honestly curious.

BtB really doesn't care what you think or what the group may become.
He views the entire internet as something for his amusement, which it
is of course. He delights in holding a magnifying glass to the ants
and watch them scurry as it gets hotter. That's all and he'll not
change.

my 2c

Cheers

I woulodn't do that to ants!