Old May 14th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

Damn Jay, I'm really surprised you would take up for that piece of ****. Mx
is not your friend, or any one else's. You need to spend more time observing
his behavior ALL the time, before you take up his cause.

As for the old days, we have always had problems with things like this. Can
you say "Liability Stealth". The biggest difference back then was 90% of the
players were a smaller, and closed knit group. They more often agreed who to
shun, and poke **** at. Today there are so many new players, many who only
THINK they know the ropes, and it confuses the mix.

EVERYONE needs to be much more careful about who the attack, and who the
real problem children really are.