Old May 26th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Dave Kearton

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

Elin Nordegren... I could get a woody just thinking about her. Only
problem is then I associate woody with woods, and that's about all I
can take... I break down in tears :-) Tiger has done exceptionally
well for himself!

insert golf joke here - how many strokes on that hole, etc

I would try a #3 wood and sink the putt in about 30 (while thinking about
cricket scores, football, my childhood piano teacher etc)

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton (30 seconds, that is ;-(