Old May 29th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Eugene Griessel

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

"Jeff Crowell" wrote:

Dan wrote:
I never made any of those statements.

Nor are you the only guy who posts to the group using
the moniker "Dan."

I wish somebody would change the header. Every time I see "Swedish
Model" I start salivating and panting at the prospect of seeing an
ash-blonde Nordic goddess. All I get is this inane banter .....

Eugene L Griessel

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors--
and miss.

- I usually post only from Sci.Military.Naval -