Old June 27th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,sci.energy
Rob Dekker

Default New usenet group proposal: sci.energy.biofuel.*

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message ...

I'm talking about liposuction, of course, and it's a mystery to me why it hasn't occurred to any of those geniuses who are
constantly opining about fuel prices on MSNBC. The average liposuction removes about half a gallon of liquid fat, which may not
seem like much. But think of the vast reserves our nation is literally sitting on! Thirty percent of Americans are obese, or about
90 million individuals or 45 million gallons of easily available fat -- not from dead diatoms but from our very own bellies and
butts.

Cute.
Unfortunately, in the US, 45 million gallons is burned in less time than it took you to write the posting.