Old July 1st 08, 05:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

Default Why the yEnc?

No matter how "superior" the yEric format, the majority of the user group
shouldn't be expected to install additional software to view a few pictures.
It's simple, if a person wants the majority of the people to see their
pictures ... don't post them in yEnc format.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Clem" wrote in message
. 97.136...
"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in

"Clem" wrote
. 97.136...

.................................................. .......................

It's a free world and your entitled to decode what you please, but I
have to say there have been some excellent shots in yEnc you are
missing.

May I rephrase that a bit:
Photographers, shame about the excellent shots you appear to be posting
but which 98% of your intended viewers will not ever see. Plonk.

Your way of thinking reminds me of a man standing in
a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.

Based on the replies I have read here, let me leave
you with this bit of advise . . .

When your up to your nose in sh*t don't open your mouth!