Old July 5th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

BradGuth wrote in
:

On Jul 3, 8:19 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:19 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 30, 6:58 am, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

legroups.
com...

On Jun 18, 3:32 pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:13 pm, BradGuth wrote:
snip drivel
Sorry I'd missed this reply of yours.

All that I'm saying is that a sufficient composite rigid
airship can be created for at least robotics to stay aloft for
months and even years while cruising efficiently below them
acidic clouds of Venus.

Yearning for those good old Horse and Buggy days, Bradwurst ??

As long as those are not Zionist/Nazi horse and buggy days, why the
hell not.

Just wondering, what's horse and buggy about a composite rigid
airship as intended for the planet Venus?

Isn't this just another topic diversion tactic of yours? But then,
isn't this exactly what being a brown-nosed minion/clown for the
Zionist Third Reich is all about?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

For such a downright nifty R&D topic, seems a touch odd that our all-
knowing public servants of DARPA haven't been into helping out.
What the hell is it about Venus that's so unusually dark and scary?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Notice how the DARPA resident rabbi is into topic/author stalking and
trying to continually trash this topic.
- BG

Bertie