Old July 14th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Derek Copeland

Default Glider Winch Manufacturers or Plans to make???

At 09:41 14 July 2008, Tony Clark wrote:

I still await detailed clarification regarding the Skylaunch
"shortcomings" with much anticipation!

Don't worry Tony! I am pretty sure that we are about to get a load of guf
from Bill Daniels about gear changes, torque multiplication, tension logs
and tension spikes, with dark hints that the latter are somehow dangerous,
but without any hard quantitative evidence or clarification as to why!

Derek Copeland