Old August 12th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Stop bashing Anthony

tjd wrote:
I don't know what the solution is or how much of it is the fault of
any individual(s), but it rather sad what has happened to these
newsgroups... I was never a big poster but I read them regularly for
a long time and now, I'll stop by occasionally but most every thread
seems to quickly deteriorate into the same old flamewar...

On Aug 10, 2:46 pm, Thomas Borchert
wrote:
These two have reached their goal: The group has been destroyed.

Interesting. I just stopped by myself for a few seconds of lurking. I
don't post here much any longer.
In this thread there are at present 41 posts ABOUT Mxsmanic and a
single post actually FROM Mxsmanic.
Food for thought perhaps??
:-))))

--