Old August 16th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Let's move on

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

I do lots of things I don't like doing Anthony. I just try keeping these
things to a minimum if they're uncomfortable to me.

Why do you do them?

Adults do lots of things they don't like to do because that is part of
being an adult.

But what would you know about adult behavior?

Do you pay your taxes though you don't want to?

Have you ever cared for and financially supported someone just because
it was the right thing to do?

Have you ever stayed at a job you didn't like because people depended
upon you for support?

Have you ever gone to war, scared ****less, because it was the right
thing to do?

I could go on, but I doubt your world view extends beyond your hovel
and simulated life.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.