Old August 24th 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clem

Default My 1 2 3 Test info

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in news:48b04483$0$19406
:

Clem..
a full evening resizing???
I can take 500 NEF (RAW) files with my Nikon...
convert them to JPEG
Resize them for posting...
All in less then 15 minutes... all automated too...

Glen in Orlando

What are you using to convert/resize them?

My camera gives me an option as to how I want to save a file, but I'm looking
for software that will convert an already saved group of files into something
more palatable for a server.

If I have 20 files the size of the F4 pic I uploaded and I want to reduce
them so the server doesn't cut them up into smaller files, is there any 3rd
party software that could do it as a batch?

I have looked for software providing that function and I can't seem to find
any. At least the function is not noted on the display box or sales people I
talk with are not sure.