Old August 25th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Wilhelm

Default How much fuel do you prefer to carry?

"Bob F." wrote in message
. ..

First of all, I'll bet he wouldn't even be able to fit in a C152. Second
of all, It would be nice if someone would take a serious shot at answering
the question. I answered the OP question a long time ago. We are on a
tangential question now.
"Name an aircraft that will be overweight with a full load of fuel even
with only the required pilot(s) aboard." Please don't take a Bill Clinton
position and ask for a definition for each of the words. You know exactly
what this question is asking.

Because it's just another one of his bull**** questions, that serve no
purpose.

How many REAL PILOTS, do you think will go to sleep tonight pondering the
answer to this question?