Old September 5th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martyn Johnson

Default Pirat transition

Ian,

Since we're right at the end of the transition year, I'd be very
surprised if most of them hadn't been done.

Cheers,

Martyn

At 08:44 05 September 2008, Ian wrote:
On 5 Sep, 09:08, Martyn Johnson
wrote:

There are 18 transitioned Pirats listed.

Ah-ha. There are certainly 18 Pirats listed as registered, but that
doesn't mean they have transitioned - and none of them has a "C of A"
type recorded. Mind you, neither do any other gliders I have checked,
like the Portmoak fleet, so it seems they may be a little behind on
that.

The Borders GC one (CKD) is there, and certainly hasn't transitioned.

Ian