Old September 7th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default E-mail Failure

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:02:47 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sep 5, 7:07*pm, stol wrote:

How about a progress report on yourself. Some of us are concerned..

Dear Ben (and the Group),

Since being diagnosed on 14 June 2008 I have lost about thirty
pounds.

With the pain under control I have graduated from a walker to a pair
of canes; then from two canes to one and within the last two weeks to
no canes at all. Moving carefully, I can cover a cane-free distance
of about 120 feet keeping within the patio. If I add a rest-break
between each round I can do that as many as four times per day. Get
me to a Box Store and latch me to a cart, I can examine the available
lumber although I can't lift nor load. Clean me up nice, you can't
even tell I'm sick... until you see me struggling to open a door for
my wife... or pick up the Sunday paper. But there is obvious
improvement in this area as well. I can now lift a full mug of coffee
without shaking like a paint mixer.

that is a fair ******* bob. that means you'll have to use lightweight
plastic spoons to actually stir the coffee.
I suppose it's a case of one step forward and two stirs backward :-)

I looked up your condition in my medical reference. you dont want to
know. suffice it to say that you are doing extremely well. extremely
well.

hang in there mate.
Stealth Pilot