Old September 18th 08, 04:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rudy

Default Is the group alive again? (Shaw problems?)

"Zomby Woof" wrote in message
Don't know what happened...maybe Shaw dropped the ball...pictures coming
through again.

Any other Shaw customers out there with the same experience?

Yes..I emailed them and got an answer that they has changed NEWS SERVERS..I
had to take out my old: Shawnews.ok.shawcable.net
Delete that account and REPLACE it with simply: news.shawcable.net

Then I had to delete my OLD subscribed groups and Re subscribe to the ones I
wanted.
This is the first crack at the new one and in this group, it pulled down
7315 New Msgs