Old October 15th 03, 11:46 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article gQ6jb.564960$cF.242562@rwcrnsc53, Juan Jimenez says...

ROFLMAO!

You know _exactly_ where to find me at OSH or SNF. Come by and look me up if
you have a problem with me. That is, of course, assuming that you have the
ability to remove that huge yellow streak on your back. You're just like all
the other RAH Gaggle. All bark, no bite, real big on the Internet, real
small in person. Putz.

Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an itch.
You might think I have a yellow streak but I test flew every airplane ,hang
glider,and tow kite I ever built or designed which is more then you can say. As
Sister Mary Hand Grenade used to say "Empty cans make the most noise" actions
speak louder then words and you and zoom are all sizzle and no bacon.. Face it
your a wanna be just like zoom. You know where to find me as well.

Have a

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility"...chuck s