Old October 20th 08, 08:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default FAA Revoking Standard Airworthiness Certificate DG-505

On Oct 19, 11:54*pm, Cats wrote:
On Oct 19, 10:47*pm, Bruce wrote:
snip

Schleicher have smaller problems with the Pegase which is a derivative of the ASW20, but is at least different enough
that they are distanced from the problems.

snip

Interesting - I never thought Schleicher had anything to do with the
Pegase once they had sorted out the original problems over Centrair
effectively stealing their designs and so on. *Could you illuminate me
please, as I own a Pegase!

And I think more an ASW-19 clone than an ASW-20, but I know not
exactly an ASW-19.

Darryl