Old November 30th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dave S

Default Survival Rifle II

wrote:
My main reason for
advocating a black-powder pistol was coming upon one -- a classic
'Rusty' -- I'd acquired last winter,
-R.S.Hoover

Bob..

I appreciate the Homebuilder's spirit here, and being able to do
things on a budget.. But survival gear, including a gun and ammo, is
someplace I'd rather stick with off the shelf, ready to use, keep it
simple technology. A glock pistol (which I've dispatched rabbit with), a
mini 14 or camp carbine sounds much more reassuring than a refurbished
antique with loose powder, caps and balls.

Just one of them things..
Dave