Old January 16th 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Improvements to MKIII and Quiet Vent

On Jan 16, 1:28*am, "bumper" wrote:
There have been several Quiet Vent failures, mostly associated with use at
sub-zero temperatures, where the QV seal has come loose from its clear
adhesive mounting strip. If you have experienced this, or any other failure
of your QV, please return defective plastic seal part for free replacement
with a new QV. I'll include a US postage stamp to cover your shipping cost
too.

Now *that* is how to look after customers! I wish larger
organizations would stand by their products like this.

Andy