Old February 5th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
RandyL[_3_]

Default American Air Force bombers are cowardly weak as cowardly evil enemies - Here's the proof!

Hi Quilly,
Yes, schizophrenia is such a sad disease. It does amaze me that people like
this somehow manage to carry on normally enough to not be institutionalized.
Every once in a while the internet allows us a glimpse into the minds of the
mentally ill. I really feel sorry for them.

Randy L.

--
"If stupidity got us into this mess,
then why can't it get us out?"

"Quilljar" wrote in message
An interesting rant, this one. The guy is so inarticulate you end up not
knowing what he is for or against...LOL

--
Yours Quilly,

"President and CEO of Shareware Earth Co."
wrote in message ...

UK judges accuse Obama Administration of suppressing torture claim
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5661291.ece

snipped insane drivel