Old February 8th 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Funny Story - Glider Tow

Hi Andreas,

Ouch! It really hurts to watch that video. All that work on such a
fantastic flying sailplane model - gone in a few seconds.... Bummer. I
guess that is an accepted risk of those who fly their lovely models.

Paul Remde

"Andreas Maurer" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 07:26:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Wish we had a film of that. I would entitle it, "When Good Planes Go
Bad". We are still laughing at ourselves on this one. We might make
several darts and create a competitive sport out of this.

Well Tom,

here's the hardcore version of your story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txpQg...eature=related