Old February 17th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Wing De-Icing Question

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:11:06 -0800, VOR-DME wrote:

In article , says...

Explain to me how much more clearly I could state (especially in a
discussion group):

"Following the theory, for the sake of discussion, is this pilot error
and is it avoidable?"

Clear as a bell, but in my opinion misguided and unconstructive.
Sorry to be so harsh about it, but do you really wish to establish "pilot
error" and determine "whether it's avoidable" before a single piece of salient
fact is laid on the table? Have you really no respect whatsoever for the
factual portion of the investigation? Your impatience to conclude will
automatically lead to erroneous conclusions. . .

Grab a reading comprehension manual.