Old March 9th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ibby

Default *********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

What is up with these MSFS freaks? Why on Earth do they think a game is
anything like the real world? The only logical explanation is that they have
no experience in the real world...

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

As I have said my comments have absolutely NOTHING to do with a sim.
BOEING's autopilot system HAS and ALWAYS HAS given a warning sound and
very loudly when the autopilot system is disconnected.

This flight deck video is on a REAL 747, not a sim or game but
reality. At 4min 58seconds the autopilot IS disconnected and you
cannot miss the alarm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-TW...eature=channel

Even your basic autopilot system on a Cessna gives a warning alarm

Ibby