Old March 17th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy

Default Volkslogger help need

At 12:51 16 March 2009, wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:30=A0pm, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Dear Friends,
Can someone help me get my laptop to talk to my volkslogger to extract

my
igc. flight log please.

I've got the instruction book out in front of me and have the logger
powered up and in the download mode but nothing happens..

Do I need a special software to do this?

I am trying to do it with the seeyou utility and nothing, nada.

What am I not doing?

Thanks
Nick Kennedy

Thanks for all the advice EXCEPT tuno's !
Will try again tonight
Nick

Nick,

Before you try to connect the Volkslogger. Start Microsoft Active
Sync and go File - Connections- uncheck all the boxes this will
disable active sync and allow your serial port to work with SeeYou.

Then try again.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com