Old March 31st 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ole John Aske

Default SN-10 wind problem

GARY BOGGS wrote:
My Ilec normaly does a great job calculating the wind while ridge
soaring here in Hood River, Oregon, but for the last few flights it
has not been giving me the correct wind, even with lots of circling.
It was off about 45 degrees all day yesterday. I rebooted it before
the flight but that didn't seem to help. Has any one else seen this
problem and have a fix or am I going to have to send it in again?

Gary Boggs

Have you checked / calibrated the SN10's IAS ?