Old April 23rd 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

On Apr 22, 7:53*pm, "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in ...

Not sure why you aren't comprehending this. We are talking about a
***PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION**** calling those with opposing views
terrorists. Not sure if you haven't been reading or just not following
along.

You didn't answer the question, Robert. *You make absolutely no sense
whatsoever, and you obviously simply want to rant for the sake of reading
your own rants. *You succeeded brilliantly in that regard.

You are confused because you don't understand what the thread is
discussing. You're trying to turn the thread into something else. Re-
read the thread from the top OP down. Hopefully you'll figure out what
the subject is by then.

-Robert