Old October 22nd 03, 05:02 AM
Juan.Jimenez

chuckle Your imagination, not mine. Chuck will never post proof because he
doesn't have it.

It's about the credibility he doesn't have.

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:28:50 GMT, Mark Hickey wrote:
It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the bet
he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all. No
charge, even...

Tch. Oh ye of little imagination:

"The scan of that title looks like it has been digitally altered. I win."

"The truck photo doesn't show both the license plate and a recognizable

SnF
feature. I win."

"Somebody told me that photo was really taken at Oshkosh. I win."

"There's no proof that photo is of Chuck's truck. I win."

"That truck looks like it was pasted into a SnF photo. I win."

"The title says the truck is green, and the photo looks like it's
blueish-green. I win."

"The last digit on the plate is obscured. I win."

"That's obviously not Tom Poberezny, Chuck Yeager, and Bob Hoover sitting
on the tailgate, slapping Chuck on the back in front of the SnF 2002 entry
sign while Chuck holds the clearly-visible title up to the camera. I

win."

Ron Wanttaja