Old August 19th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Thomas Rose

Default What was your first glider?

A standard Libelle 201b in 2003 which I have since had modified to very non
standard 201b with winglets wing root fairings and a low profile
canopy.Did my first 100k,300k & just recently 500k in the UK.It`s been to
Switzerland twice and the last time I flew it from Zurich to Innsbrook &
back over the top of the Alps up to 13,000ft and that is why I she is
called the FABULOUS CHARLIE MIKE WHISKY ! I have had the pleasure to fly
everything from a T21 - EB28 but nothing is as much fun as CHARLIE MIKE