Old September 26th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_12_]

Default APRS TRacking today in Reg 12, So-Cal

For what it's worth, see http://www.hawketracking.com for the
aggregate mapping solution. This is specialized for SPOT trackers at
the moment, but can easily be adapted for any device for which there
is a web-based API. Mark Hawkins and I have provided this service for
free at a number of contests & clubs this year, and we are planning to
offer an enhanced version next year on a yearly subscription or or per-
contest basis next season (2010). Rates will be very attractive, as
we aren't looking to get (too) rich on this ;-).

Full Disclosure - I have a financial interest in this service, so I'm
certainly NOT an un-biased source.

Regards,

Frank (TA)