Old December 25th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Gardner

Default contrails

On Dec 24, 11:53*pm, T8 wrote:
On Dec 24, 6:08*pm, Tom Gardner wrote:

Are you going to answer my other question? (repeated below for
ease of reference)

* Is there *any* evidence/argument that would convince you
* that climate change is an *imminent* problem? I emphasis
* *imminent* to avoid the possibility that you'll only be convinced
* after it is too late to mitigate the effects.

* *If* there is no such evidence/argument, then there is no point
* in having a discussion with someone with a closed mind.

To clarify my earlier response, "yes".

I'm pleased to hear it. What evidence/arguments would be sufficient?

What, in your opinion, is the very best evidence that this is an
imminent problem?

There's no single "smoking gun", and your expecting to find one
(in advance of irreversible changes) is naive.

So, I'm sorry, the best response I can give is the answer can
be found by reading learning and inwardly digesting the scientific
literature.