Old February 8th 10, 12:03 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Default Cirrus crash midair

Loek writes:

How on earth do you both know all about the cause of this tragic accident??
(low time and failure to give right of way) Ah, you both were there, right?

It's a simple process of elimination. VFR conditions, both pilots required to
see and avoid, tow plane has the right of way. The Cirrus aircraft failed to
see and avoid and failed to yield right of way. There aren't too many other
possibilities. It's unlikely to be a mechanical failure or weather.

And as I've said, this has happened before, also with a Cirrus. Quite an eerie
coincidence.

You may have read something I don't know about yet, but until you have
proven facts on paper there is no way you can give the Cirrus pilot the
blame / fault for this.

Sure you can. Unless you can think of some other possible explanation?