Old January 19th 04, 05:48 PM
Mary Shafer

On 17 Jan 2004 23:29:01 -0800, (KURT OLNEY) wrote:

YO-3A QUIET STAR NOW HAS ITS OWN WEB PAGE
WWW.YO-3A.COM. WE ARE
PLANNING A SPRING 2004 REUNION FOR LOCKHEED, NASA,ARMY AND ANYONE ELSE
INVOLVED WITH THE YO-3A. PLEASE VISIT THE WEB SITE WWW.YO-3A.COM TO
MAKE CONTACT AND GET INFORMATION. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR VIETNAM ERA
FILM ON THE YO-3A. ALSO FILM FROM PRIVATE OWNERS OF THE PLANE.

I really liked the YO-3A; it did a really good job for us when we were
measuring the SR-71 shock field. It sure bailed us out of the
problems we'd had with the PA-30 and the F-18.

When I gave my AIAA lecture in Binghampton, Mr Schweitzer was in the
audience, I think getting a 50-year pin from AIAA, maybe a 60-year
pin. He was really pleased to see that we were still flying his
airplane and that we thought it was really neat.

Mary