Old April 7th 10, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Naviter Oudie Units Shipping Soon

On Apr 7, 5:45*am, ryanglover1969 wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:49*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

Hi,

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the very positive response to the new Naviter
Oudie. *I have received 36 orders for them already! *They should be shipping
from Slovenia this week if everything continues to go as planned. *Therefore
I should have them in stock in about 1 to 2 weeks. *I have ordered plenty of
extra units to cover additional orders.

The great news is that the U.S. dollar has recently strengthened relative to
the Euro - so the U.S. price for the Oudie (with SeeYou Mobile) has gone
down from $650 to $628. *All units ordered from me will of course be sold at
the new lower price.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm

I can't wait to fly with mine!

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Hi Paul, Since the Oudie has a internal GPS, Does it generate an igc
file approved for records and badges?- Hide quoted text -

see the link to the Naviter Forum
http://www.naviter.si/component/opti...8/topic,3754.0

answer is no, not initially.
So I'd guess that it is the plans for the future.

Dan
WO