Old May 6th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default First post

On Thu, 6 May 2010 09:51:16 -0400, birdog wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
m...
"birdog" wrote in message
I am an 83 year old ex-pilot - lost my medical some 30 years ago, but my
interest in aviation has never slackened.

snipped

Welcome back.....won't take you long to figure out the newsgroup posters!

What state and airport are you near "Birdog"...?

Terry N6401F

Tennessee. Base airport was a little grass strip (about 3000') near the
little town of Oliver Springs. That's just over the ridge from Oak Ridge,
TN.

My first flights were out of McGhee-Tyson and I FBO at DKX every once
in a while.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj