Old May 9th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default "Ari Silverstein", what an asshole!

On Sun, 9 May 2010 10:34:13 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

I'm just a lowly avation student trying to pay for my lessons
in a bad economy...

....but buying "an estate and putting in a landing strip". With your
"walls are covered with the first run editions of /intricate valuable
artwork/. I have the originals safely stored away too. All these
pieces were commissioned before they were started, and they represent
thousands of dollars in revenue. They were all done by the same
artist. Me."

My goodnes, what did you do after "convincing the chairman of the
bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars"? Spend it on bullets for your cat "Tiger boy...I
shot him.."

You're a lying...nevermind, your time is forthcoming.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj