Old May 16th 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default Monerai for sale

"tienshanman" wrote in message ...

Wayne Paul;729401 Wrote:
"Tony" wrote in message
...-
I've got a friend who is selling a Monerai. We've all heard of the
never ending Monerai projects getting passed from person to person
but
this is a fine example of a well built FLYING Monerai, the
motorglider
version. Email me for more information on the glider and contact
info
for the friend.

Tony-

If one isn't enough, I also have a friend who has a nice flying Monerai
on the market. It too is the selflaunch version with a folding prop and
electric starter.
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller...to_Weigh_a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller..._Flight_2a.jpg
http://www.soaridaho.com/photogaller..._Flight_3a.jpg
Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the owner.

Wayne

That appears to be a fixed engine pod that does not fold into the
fuselage; or does it?

All the Monerai self launched sailplanes have a "fixed" engine pod.