Old July 23rd 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Default Propeller or jet to push an in-line skater?

Just babbling...

Look up gyroscopic precession - torque induced.

Might also consider tip speeds, and what happens when props
contact things...

Oh, and just on a hunch, I've removed Free.usenet group.

John Doe wrote:
cavelamb cavelamb earthlink.net wrote:

I'm trolling?

Or just babbling.

LOL!

"There is someone in my head but it's not me... la la la"

Safety depends on how a device is used. And then there is the fact
that an unbuilt device poses no safety risk whatsoever. A
thoughtful person might consider the possibility of others reading
without being cautious, but how is that a concern when you are
talking about building something.

--

Richard Lamb